"Next Time Won't You Sing With Me"

For about a month now, every now and then, my daughter will start saying something that sounds like "shee, shee, shee, shee, shee."

At first, I thought she was just showing off a new sound she learned how to make. Last night, though, I began to wonder if there was more to it than that, because it seemed to have a little bit of a tune.

I could swear that her "shees" seemed to be in tune with the section of "The Alphabet Song" that goes "c, d, e, f, g." So I started singing it, she smiled and continued with her "shee, shees," which makes me think I'm right. All this time, she's been singing "The Alphabet Song."

She never ceases to amaze me.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts