I Spy ...

Because my daughter is now too long for a rear-facing car seat, my husband and I put her in a front-facing chair a couple of weeks ago. Her new seat sits more upright, giving her a much better view of objects out the window, and of course, for the first time, she can see out the front windshield.

This has given us a new game to play. Three nights a week, she and I pick my husband up from work. Once in the parking lot, I back into a space so that the car faces the door. "Let me know when Daddy's coming," I'll tell her, and as soon as she can see him walking out the door, she giggles.

On Tuesday night, I was still backing up the car when I heard her giggle, so I turned to look at the door, and sure enough, her daddy was walking out.

Vote for me daily and visit Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts