Funny Timing

I am amazed at how often the things my daughter does seem to be timed so perfectly that it makes me wonder whether she understands what I say and is a comedienne at heart.

On Saturday, my sister, her fiance, my daughter and I all went to a restaurant for dinner. At one point, a server walked past our table and as she did, my daughter made the gesture that means she wants to be picked up (she extends both of her arms and opens and closes her right hand). The server didn't notice, but just to tease my daughter, I said, "That lady doesn't even know you. Why do you think she'd pick you up?"

My daughter shrugged her shoulders as if to say, "A girl's gotta try."

Vote for me daily and see more top mommy blogs. Just click the banner below.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts