Toy Review: Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden 27-Piece Lacing Beads in a Box



I bought Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden 27-Piece Lacing Beads in a Box for my daughter for her second birthday with visions of her working on her beads while I work with mine. I made necklaces with them for her right away, but she never tried to string them herself. Perhaps it was too tough for her.

Six months later, though, she's perfectly capable of "beading" with them all on her own, though she still comes to me to tie her necklaces. She gets a kick out of building with them, too. (She's particularly fond of making skyscrapers.) She can easily occupy herself for an hour or longer stringing them or stacking them before she gets bored and moves on to something else.

On the flip side, I have yet to work on my own bead projects while she's busy with hers. That's only because rather than dragging out my bead tray, I often find myself on the floor, stacking and lacing up beads right there with her.

Like this blog? Vote for me by clicking the banner below, and see more Top Mommy Blogs.

 Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory



Comments

Popular Posts