First Visit to the Polls

Whenever an election gets close, my husband and I read Q&A articles our local newspapers run and candidate websites to help us decide for whom we'll vote. We'll each make ourselves a "cheat sheet" so that we remember our choices when we get to the polls.

This election, we had our daughter in tow for the first time. My husband held her as I checked in with the poll workers, then I did the same for him. We each got our ballots, then my husband took our daughter as he found a cubicle to sit in to complete his ballot, and I sat across the room in another cubicle.

When we finished and met back up later, my husband said our daughter kept nodding her head as he checked his cheat sheet then filled out his ballot accordingly. I guess his choices met with her approval.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts