My Friendly Girl

Note: I took a little vacation from blogging earlier this week because of a hectic schedule. I didn't plan to ahead of time; that's just the way things worked out.

On Monday night, my husband and I went to watch our freshman nephew play football. It was my daughter's second football game. During the first, the weather was rainy and miserable, so she had little interaction with other fans.

Monday night was different, though. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and the temperature was nice enough that all she needed was a light jacket to stay warm. We sat on the bleachers near the ramp, and every time anyone walked passed, whether it was to go to concession, the restroom or to have a quick smoke, my daughter said, "Hi," as they passed.

She seemed to charm them all, too. One lady even offered her a French fry.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts