"Let's Hum, Hum, Hum, Hum, Let's Hum"

This is my baby's favorite commercial.



Anytime it's on, she drops what she's doing, runs to the TV and squeals with delight. Because it makes her dad and me smile to see her reaction, I pulled the commercial up on the computer yesterday for her.

As usual, she stopped what she was doing and stared at the TV. She knew the picture didn't look right, so she looked a little confused. 

"Over here, Sweetie," I told her. She went to look at the computer screen, saw the commercial and was very happy. So I played it again for her. And again. And again.

In retrospect, showing her I can play the commercial at will was probably not the smartest thing I've ever done, but it helps that the tune's catchy.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts