The snowman my daughter made



A couple of nights ago, my daughter came up behind me while I was balancing my check register and asked for a blank sheet of paper from my printer that she could use for a craft she was working on.

"Take two or three," I said, because I know from experience that she never needs just one. She pulled out the paper tray, got three pieces of paper then sat down at her desk.

After about ten minutes, she came up behind me again.

"Please, can I have just one more piece of paper?"

"Yes, go ahead and take a couple. I'm busy," I said, getting a little testy.

"I only need one," she said. So, she got into the drawer again, got the sheet she wanted, and disappeared for another five minutes or so.

She finished her project right about the same time I wrapped up my own task. I turned around to say something to her, but lost my train of thought when she held up what she'd been working on. It was this snowman:



How cute is that?

Comments

Popular Posts