Just What I Needed

I started the year with severe congestion that caused my head, back and face to hurt. I missed two days of work, and when I still didn't feel well on the third day, I went to the doctor, who told me I had a sinus infection and gave me a shot of antibiotics as well as three prescriptions.

Then I went to work, even though I still felt miserable. My husband and daughter met me for lunch, and even though I didn't have much of an appetite, I went with them to Arby's and had a small sandwich and fries. During that lunch, my little girl made me smile several times as she danced to the music being piped over the intercom.

Gradually, I started feeling better. It could be that the shot finally started to help, but I like to think it was getting to spend lunch with my two favorite people and the effects of my daughter's sweet little smile.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts