Friday the 2013th

My blogging has been a little sporadic lately, thanks to a rough start to 2013. In January alone, I've been sick twice, my daughter's been ill for the past week, my car broke down, I got a speeding ticket, and I found out a family member has cancer. My blogging will likely continue to be sporadic for the next few weeks, but hopefully, that's it for bad news for a while.

I will say this, though: Regardless of how bad my day has been, my little girl can bring a smile to my face. Take yesterday for instance. As I was showering, I could hear her knocking on the bathroom door the whole time.

"I'll be out in a little bit," I told her. Apparently, she didn't care, because the knocking continued. She wasn't crying, she wasn't saying, "Mommy," she was just knocking. It was just such a silly thing to do, it made me laugh.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts