Getting the Wheels Turning

I enjoy writing, and I have for as long as I can remember. This blog is an extension of that, and my daughter just gives me something consistent to write about, whether it's toys she likes, the funny things she does with her hair or the way she gives kisses.

For about the last week, a few of my past career goals have been coming back to me. Each night as I drift off to sleep, I think about writing a children's book, even if the only person who ever reads it is my daughter and maybe one day her daughter. I don't have characters or a plot even, but thoughts of possibilities run through my head. Should the characters be animals? People? What types of stories caught my interest when I was a child?

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts