Time Really Does Fly

I took a little time off of blogging for a while; however, what I thought would be a month-long hiatus at most turned into three months in the blink of an eye. Odd how that happens.

Kind of like how children grow and change.

Not that long ago, I walked through the door at my parents' house on a Thanksgiving vacation from college to see my first nephew who has just a month old at the time. He was so tiny. Or at least it feels like it wasn't that long ago. In mid-May, that same nephew, now taller than I am by at least a half a foot, got his high school diploma, got a job and is busy making plans for college.

With my daughter, time seems to be going just as fast. Next month, she'll be 3. Before I know it, she'll be 23.

Like this blog? Vote for me by clicking the banner below, and see more Top Mommy Blogs.

 Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory



Comments

Popular Posts