Fun day at the park

I missed posting Saturday, mostly out of computer burnout. I took my little girl to the park just to get us out of the house for a little bit. We had a good time that started the moment I told her what we were going to do.

"Want to go swing?" I asked her when we pulled into the parking lot. She and I had been in the car for a little more than 45 minutes by that point, so until that moment, she was pretty close to sleeping.

She said nothing, but she was suddenly wide awake and smiling. After I parked, I hopped into the back seat to put her shoes back on (I have no idea why, but as soon as her fanny hits the car seat, she takes her shoes off) then I took her out of the car seat.

"Hold mommy's hand," I told her. She happily took my hand then giggled and squealed all the way over to the swings.

For the next hour, she was swinging and sliding, and then she seemed uncertain what she wanted to do next, so I decided it was time to go.

She tried to run from me because she wanted to stay, so I scooped her up and carried her.

"We'll come back again," I said.

She can't yet say so, but I'm sure she's looking forward to it.


Like this blog? Vote for me by clicking the banner below, and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts