Knock, Knock

We have a small house, and we rarely close doors at home. As a result, we hardly ever knock on them, either. So, a few months ago, when my daughter started knocking on the bathroom door whenever I'm in the tub, I was surprised. It must be something they teach at her day care.

This habit of hers has also carried over into our story time. One of her favorite books is a board book about Winnie the Pooh visiting all of his friends looking for honey. The book has an illustration of a door at each friend's home he visit. On each page where a door is featured, she reaches over and knocks on it.

Silly little girl.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts