Her New Word

For several months, my daughter has been a "yeah" girl. Most questions I asked would get a "yeah," response, sometimes with a rather enthusiastic "yeah," too, but that was mostly when I asked if she wanted a cookie.

If I asked her if she was ready to go night-night, she'd respond by just shaking her head no, she never used the word.

Yesterday, that changed.

As I tried to get lunch fixed, she kept coming into the kitchen. "Go in the living room with Daddy," I told her.

"Nooooooo," she said.

"Yes," I said.

"Nooooooo," she said again.

"Yes," I repeated.

Thankfully, she wanted into the living room despite her protest, but I feel the terrible twos inching nearer and nearer.


Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts