The Words She Knows

These are the words and phrases my daughter tries to say now.

  • "Good girl."
  • "Uh-uh."
  • "School."
  • "Cookie."
  • "Thank you."

She doesn't yet speak plainly enough that if she were to randomly say those words, I'd know what she's trying to say. However, when she says them, it's usually right after I've said them myself.

This week, we added a new phrase. Quite often, after I've given her a bath, as I'm carrying her all wrapped up in a towel into the bedroom so that I can get her dressed, I'll say, "Tell Daddy, 'I'm squeaky clean now. Squeak, squeak.'" On Monday, she immediately said something that sounded like, "Squeak, squeak."

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts