She Likes Her Hair Like That


On Wednesday as I was getting my daughter ready to go to day care, for some reason, rather than waiting until after I had her dressed, I combed her hair first. Therefore, when I pulled her shirt down over her head later, I wound up messing it up all over again.

So I picked her up and took her back into the bathroom to comb it again. I combed down the back, then across the top of her head to smooth all of her hair, which is getting rather long, off to one side.

"All pretty," I told her.

Then I set her down to let her walk back into the living room. As I followed her, I saw her reach her hand up to the back of her head and give her hair a darn good rubbing.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts