Latest Curiosity

More often than not, when I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth, my daughter will wander in and make a beeline for the toilet and toilet paper. She'll try to open the toilet until I shoo her away, and quite often, as she's leaving the bathroom, she'll try to grab the toilet paper. She usually doesn't make off with more than a square or two.

As I was getting ready for work the other day, I was leaning over the sink spitting out toothpaste when she sneaked in behind me. It must've startled her when I stood back up, because I heard a noise behind me, then I turned just in time to see her run out the door, holding onto a piece of tissue with the rest of the roll trailing behind her.

Of course, I know it's a long shot, but I hope that her curiosity now means potty training later will be a breeze.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts