Zzzzzzzzzzz

Sleep is a common topic on this blog, and this old new mom was awakened today a lot earlier than she would've preferred.

It began about 5 a.m. My daughter would stir and whine. I'd get up, root around for her binky, give it to her, then get back in bed. After a minute or two, I'd hear her rolling around in her crib and crying out, and I'd be up again.

Finally, a little before 6 a.m., I put her in bed with my husband and me. As usual, she settled right down. She stopped stirring every little bit and rolled up against me.

She usually gravitates more toward her dad than me, which is just fine with me. He can sleep that way. I can't. So I got up.

It's now 7:22 a.m. (local time for me), and she's sleeping right now, quite content without her binky.


Click the banner below to vote for me, and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts