Footloose and Fancy Free

Every toddler I have ever known -- my younger siblings, my nieces and nephews -- has had an aversion to wearing shoes. They're fine with the shoes being put on, but they're not a big fan of leaving them on.

My daughter is no different. On a Saturday trip to Walmart, I had to stop her from pulling one of her shoes off several times, and I eventually just picked her up, which put her in a position in which she couldn't reach her shoes.

After going through the checkout line, I got our packages put in the car, got her strapped in and pulled out of the parking lot. After a couple of blocks, I heard a squeal of delight from the back seat. I glanced into the rear-view mirror and saw two tiny little hands, one of which was holding a shoe.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking
the banner below, and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts