Built to Last, Sort Of

My brother bought this Vtech jewelry box for my daughter's birthday, and as I mentioned in a previous post, she plays with it almost nonstop until the music got stuck in my head.

I've been amazed at how durable it is. I've seen her knock it off of tables, hold it over her head and throw it to the floor, and slam it shut over and over again. The first few times, I wondered if it would continue to make music, and to my amazement it did.

Well, this past weekend, it finally had enough toddler abuse. It used to play a short little tune when it first opened. Now, it plays the first few notes over and over and over and over and over again. The only way to get it to stop is to shut the box.

My husband sneaked it away from her when she wasn't looking.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below, and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts