Baby Houdini: A Tale from an Old New Dad

Another guest post from my hubby.

My wife was still resting after a particularly rough night with our sleepless little girl, but the baby and I were up and around. I walked to the kitchen to get our little girl her breakfast. As she followed me, I noticed she was carrying a diaper. The diaper did not look fresh and when I took it from her, it was visibly wet. My wife typically doesn't forget to put used diapers into the diaper pail when changing our little girl, but I hadn't changed her yet that day, so I was puzzled about where else the baby could have gotten the wet diaper from.

Though my wife was still resting, I knew she wasn't asleep, so I went back into the bedroom to ask her about it. Both of us had the same thought at the same time, and I turned to our daughter, who'd followed me back into the bedroom and sure enough, she was naked beneath her long T-shirt. Either the diaper fell off, or our little girl is learning to change herself.

Like this blog? Vote for me daily by clicking the banner below,
and see more Top Mommy Blogs.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts