Special Spot

Whenever I'm in the kitchen doing the dishes or cooking lunch or chopping veggies to freeze, my daughter comes in and sits with her back against a corner. Her favorite used to be where the cabinet and the wall meet, until, that is, she got her birthday present -- a toy box.

Right now and for the next couple of weeks, her toy box is in the kitchen while my husband and I finish getting her room ready for her. So when she comes to visit me in the kitchen these days, she has a seat at the junction of toy box and wall.

It reminds me of when I was a kid and liked to play in nooks and crannies, like the closet or inside a box. I don't know why it appeals so much to kids. But it is cute to see her walk in and sit down there.



If you enjoy this blog, please click the banner below to vote for me! Thank you!
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

Popular Posts