Hunger Returns

I've been away from the computer for a few days while my daughter was battling a tummy virus. Her appetite was next to nothing for a few days, and I was starting to worry.

It's back, though. And boy is it. I was snacking on some chips Saturday evening, and she crawled over to me and immediately removed her pacifier so that she could get a bite, too. She's a little young still for chips, so I said, "Do you want to eat?" She nodded yes.

So I went into the kitchen to fix her a bowl of cereal, and she followed behind me and went straight for her high chair and grabbed one of the legs. She pulled it out a little (it's got wheels), then moved back some then tugged on it some more. She managed to pull it out of the corner. If she were able, I think she would've seated herself, too.

Comments

Popular Posts